A family holiday is only really a holiday if everyone enjoys it
To join our family collection, both the destination and the property must tick a lot of boxes and ensure everything has been taken care of, right down to the smallest detail.
The properties need to be well thought out for us to pick them, somewhere that not only provides activities and entertainment for the children but also feels luxurious and hosts fantastic facilities for the adults too. The destinations need to be accessible without tedious journey times and with frequent flights. They must offer experiences that will create memories for a lifetime as well as work in the off seasons. It is not just the property or the destination that needs to be on point, the finer details also need to be covered too for a carefree time, and this is where our expert concierge services play a part. We make sure that every element of your trip is thought out, organised and sorted. Our experts will also give you honest advice and guide you with what we believe would work best for your family.We visit and then re-visit our properties to make sure no stone is left unturned.
Our Hotel Requirements:
- All of our hotels have a boutique and smaller feel about them. Even when they are slightly bigger we don’t want our guests feeling like they are just a number in a large resort. We want our guests to be greeted by name and treated like they are the only ones there.
- Childcare with the adults in mind – babysitting services, child listening services, creches, kids’ clubs, teenage activity days, study groups and plenty of activities on offer. Adults can really take some time off.
- Fantastic facilities for the children – we want children to have an adventure. Think kids’ pools, watersports, arts and crafts, children pampering services, private beaches, children menus and accommodation that works for the whole family.
- Fantastic facilities for the adults – we want the adults to have a holiday. Award-winning spas, adult only pools, luxurious linen and a plethora of activities on offer for those adults that don’t like to fly and flop.
- Something special about their food. From mezze and tapas to Michelin starred restaurants, our hotels will delight both adult and children’s taste buds. Most of the food is locally sourced and seasonal, fitting with our values.
- Go above and beyond, where nothing is too much trouble – personal and professional service is what we are all about here at F&P so we require the same from our partner hotels. We want guests to really feel special.
- Safety – fun for all the family in an environment that is safe so adults can really relax.
Our Destination Requirements:
- They need to be accessible destinations where the flights are frequent.
- They need to offer enriching experiences for all of the family – whatever your taste is! Whether it be walking the coastal paths, exploring the local markets, hiring bikes for the day, learning the ancient history or sampling the fresh caught delicacies.
- They have to not only be a good place to go in the peak season but out of season too. Whether it be for the late or early sunshine or to enjoy the activities on offer no matter the weather.
- They must ooze local warmth and hospitality.
- They must not be overrun with tourists – we like to discover places that aren’t yet fully discovered.