The Catered Chalet Experience with F&P Travel
There is something extra special and utterly relaxing about staying in a catered chalet. Over the past 17 years we have been busy refining the recipe for our catered holidays to offer a service that we believe truly outshines others, building on our key values of offering delicious food and impeccably friendly service, whilst listening to, and acting on what makes our guests tick.
The F&P recipe:
- Beautifully styled and perfectly located chalets.
- Professional chefs creating top restaurant level food.
- Menus tailored to your tastes.
- Experienced, friendly hosts anticipating your every need.
- Extensive breakfast options seven days a week.
- Five (six in Chalet Trois Ours) nights of five course evening dinners, including canapés and cheese.
- Six days of delicious afternoon teas – a mix of both savoury and sweet options throughout the week.
- NEW: Housekeeping on every day of your stay.
- NEW: On evenings without chalet catering there will still be drinks and nibbles set up.
- Nutritious kids teas.
- Free flowing, meticulously curated House wine list, cocktails, spirits, beers and soft drinks.
- An all-days driver service to get you to the slopes (or lunch!) on time, now also runs until 10pm on the chalet team’s days off.
- Our expert concierge team will look after all the finer details of your stay using only the best partners in resort. From transfers to ski lessons or childcare to lunches and in-chalet boot fittings, you don’t need to research a thing!
- 17 years of experience and expertise in operating chalets in Méribel.
- … and plenty more lovely details that set us apart
For more information click here to see what exactly to expect when you stay with us on a catered basis.
Read on to see our catered chalets.
Chalet Iamato (sleeps 12-14)
Chalet Iamato is an impressive, spacious, traditional Savoyarde chalet. It is located in Méribel Village just 300m from the Golf chairlift. With unrivalled mountain views through huge bay windows in the south-facing sitting room; warm and cosy interiors, with six en-suite bedrooms; and balconies overlooking the stunning Les Allues valley; and to top it off Chalet Iamato has undergone a stunning refresh with new bathrooms, making it one of the best.
Other highlights that make it the ideal chalet for groups of friends or a couple of families include: a vast and sunny terrace featuring an outdoor bar, hot tub, sauna, gas BBQ, outdoor table and chairs, sun-loungers, an outdoor heater, table football, table tennis table, as well as a darts board.
Price from €15,000 – €39,000 per week on a fully catered basis. It is also available on a by the room basis for W/C 9th March 2024 for €4,500 per room.
Chalet L’Ours Rouge (sleeps 10)
L’Ours Rouge is a modern four-bedroom apartment, located in the heart of Méribel Village, just a short walk from the Golf chairlift, Lapin piste and the village shops and restaurants. Designed with skiers in mind, this luxury ground floor apartment has a large ski room, hot tub and plenty of communal space for relaxing after a day on the slopes as well as four en-suite bedrooms, one of which is a double bunk room making it perfect hideaway for children.
Price from €9,500 – €32,000 per week on a fully catered basis.
Chalet Du Vallon (Sleeps 8-10)
Du Vallon is spacious and traditionally Alpine in design. It feels incredibly homely and is a welcome retreat after a long day on the slopes. We particularly love the views from the large living area and the separate entertainment room, whilst we are sure those with tired legs will also really appreciate the steam room. Du Vallon is perfect for families and groups of friends, with comfortable open plan living and four good-sized en suite bedrooms. It is also well located just a couple of minutes walk from the Golf chairlift and everything the village has to offer.
Price from €10,000 – €34,000 per week on a fully catered basis.
Chalet Le Koissou (Sleeps 10)
Le Koissou is so cosy you may struggle to leave each morning! With views up to the Roc de Fer and just 180m from the Golf chair lift and Lapin piste, it’s the epitome of modern Alpine chic. When conditions are good, you can ski right back to the terrace (where the hot tub will be waiting for you). We love the open plan living and snuggly throws, and children adore the bunk room.
Price from €9,000 – €27,000 per week on a fully catered basis.
Chalet Trois Ours (Sleeps 10-12)
One of the most luxurious chalets and best located chalets in the whole of Méribel, Chalet Trois Ours boasts100% ski in, ski out, prestigious piste-side positioning, near Méribel Centre. Set over four floors, sleeping up to twelve guests in five en-suite bedrooms, this spacious chalet boasts a traditional alpine design and exudes charm. This chalet also has a large balcony, an outside hot tub, steam room, gym, dedicated massage room and cinema room. The large open plan living area is the perfect place for relaxing in front of an open fire, after a day on the slopes. It really is an extra special chalet. This chalet benefits from six nights of catering and an all-day driver service.
Price from €32,000 – €67,000 per week on a fully catered basis.